Senior Sales Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company helps our clients with IT so they can focus on running their business, law firm, school, medical practice, or manufacturing companies, just about anyone that has IT. We also manage school networks and perform contracting work for large organizations. Big picture - We do all sorts of things from designing networks to providing ongoing maintenance; we are the company that our clients call for everything from basic computer support, to hosted solutions, to network management. Some clients want to push the envelope with new technologies, and some want to keep costs to a minimum.
We are looking for great people who are excited about technology and enjoy dealing directly with clients. We're fanatics about client service, we run a responsive and professional operation, and we love what we do. (OK, we don't love it every day but most days we do.). We are looking to build our team with people who are comfortable with technology, want to sell it, and contribute to our team. We have awesome benefits for an organization our size as well: excellent compensation, paid time and on. Every day is different over here and you must learn quickly and go with it. Now for the boring requirements . . .
The SSE will be responsible and accountable for driving sales for new business development in the defined markets. The SSE will represent all Cantey Tech Consulting products and services to prospective clients. The prospects will include small and medium businesses as well as larger enterprises in all industry segments. The SSE will be responsible for prospecting, developing solutions for clients and closing business. In addition, the SSE will be responsible for working closely with the entire team to ensure customer satisfaction and providing input on customer and market needs.
· Business development, customer relations, and local marketing initiatives
· Identification of service and product requirements and solutions
· Weekly and monthly review sales pipeline and business development opportunities
· Sales forecasting and pipeline (CRM) management to meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives
· Networking at various IT and other related events before, during and after business hours
· Education: Bachelor’s degree, minimum
· Related Work Experience: Minimum two years of sales industry experience
· Technical Skills: Must have some industry experience in IT or related technologies
· Other: Strong listening, oral & written communication skills; strong PC proficiency
The Following Criteria Apply to all Positions:
· Employees must complete individual annual objectives as assigned
· Employees must demonstrate commitment to all corporate core values: Client First; Eager to Learn & Grow; Positive Team Player, Process Oriented; Problem Solver
· You must provide your own transportation and smart phone
· Must be able to execute independently in a way that will benefit the customer and the company
· Must be fun to work with; must understand humor
Cantey Technology Consulting,
BusinessView all jobs at Cantey Technology Consulting,