CANTER POWER SYSTEMS JACKSON, MS
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Canter Power Systems is currently looking for a Regional Sales Representative in our Jackson, MS market to join our award winning team. We are looking for EXPERIENCED Sales Representatives ONLY. Canter Power Systems is currently the lead power generator sales/install company in the country! We are looking to expand our Jackson, MS market with an outgoing, self-motivated Sales professional who knows what it takes to become an industry leading Sales Representative. This will be a commission based sales position, with the ability to make $100,000+ per year.
REQUIREMENTS- Previous sales representative experience is REQUIRED for this position. Those with experience in automotive sales, real estate, mortgage loan consultant, account executive, financial services, and wireless sales industries have proven to be very successful when switching careers to Auto Sales. Qualified applicants should also have a professional appearance, a high school degree (or equivalent) and a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. High-energy, positive, out-going individuals with strong verbal communication skills WILL succeed with our team!
If Selected, We Offer:
• $100,000+ annual earning potential
• Flexible work schedule
• Plenty of sales leads provided, but also the opportunity to network and build your own customers
• Ongoing training and development
What we do & why you should come work with us
• Canter Power Systems is the largest residential standby generator installer in the country! We have experienced unrivaled growth over the last 8 years, and we are just getting started…
• Less than 3% of US homes have standby generator systems today, and we can’t wait to be the leader as more homes have them installed. We anticipate the market growing to 10% over the next few years, and we want to help lead this growth.
• Canter Power Systems currently offers our services in eight states and is the largest provider of residential standby generator installations for the Home Depot. We are also the exclusive provider for many other regional gas and energy providers.
• We are experts at the generator installation process and we have created a business around it. The only thing holding our continued growth back is the ability to communicate with our ideal customers, and that’s why we need you!
• We are hiring you to be a star in our growing sales force!
• As part of your role, you will be directly responsible for your territory. This includes meeting with prospects in their homes, sharing our product with them, matching what they need with their budget, and figuring out a way to create a happy customer.
• Other general expectations and responsibilities will include: becoming expert in our product, value proposition and how we fill the market need, and keeping in-sync with the rest of the Canter sales team regarding industry trends and the needs / voice of the market.
• The success of your role will initially be tied directly to your ability to sell our product to our prospects.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL ONLY!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
• Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
• Professional Appearance
• Strong Communication Skills
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas