Warehouse Supervisor - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Summary: Works with warehouse associates to prepare and move merchandise in accordance with safety, performance, accuracy standards and employment guidelines. Maintains and verifies documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center. Performance directly impacts overall safety, cost and service metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises associates in the warehouse; responsible for selection, onboarding, training, scheduling and planning, assigning and directing work and performance management.
- Develops and posts associates' work schedules; ensures adequate labor for each shift.
- Reads schedules, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed; records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage or other designated areas; sorts and places materials and items from receiving areas to storage on racks, shelves, in bins and in other designated areas.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to comply with company standards; uses computer to enter records; compiles worksheets or tickets according to company specifications.
- Maintains inventory records; fills requisitions, work orders or requests for new items and distributes items; marks products with identifying information; opens bales, crates, boxes and other containers; sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Maintains clean, safe work environment; performs job safely; reports unsafe and/or hazardous conditions.
- Issues and delivers items to their proper destinations; obtains signatures to ensure proper documentation of delivery/receipt; coordinates loading of vehicles for delivery.
- Manages and maintains stock control; plans future needs and adjusts par levels; processes stock orders; reviews orders; controls dead stock; maintains scheduling of deliveries on dock.
- Opens and closes the visitor area; secures doors and turns off lights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license, unless otherwise indicated by state; must be forklift trained and certified within 30 days of hire.
2305 Daniels StreetSun Prairie, WI
Transportation and Storage