Canteen Altamonte Springs, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
The Accountant is based at our Orlando Vending Branch Office in Altamonte Springs, Florida. This role reports to the Regional Finance Director.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of Compass Depository Accounts, Corporate Insurance Accounts, and Corporate Investment Accounts
- Works with various bank and armored carriers to research and resolve errors, discrepancies, etc
- Works with Regional Controllers and Accountants to research and resolve ledger discrepancies
- Books maintenance and corrective journal entries
- Acts as liaison between Field (Operations and Accounting), bank and third party banking vendors
- Bachelor’s degree required (in Accounting or Finance)
- Two years Accounting Experience
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel needed, to include working with pivot tables / macros
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of associates
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Detail oriented team player with initiative
- Payroll and commissions calculations experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP financial and/or Access
- Strong experience in balance sheet reconciliations required
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 925002
ERIN S PRINDLE
AddressAltamonte Springs, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Canteen