We are currently hiring 15 Customer Service Representative! You will be responsible for receiving, processing, and confirming customer medical device orders via fax or telephone.
- Triage incoming faxes and handle as appropriate (e.g. enter orders, forward faxes to other departments as appropriate, delete junk faxes, etc.)
- Input order information into SAP order entry system.
- Provide substitute alternatives and availability dates for backordered products.
- Perform all duties within the Job Specific SOP requirements
- Track shipments for customers.
- Contact the Freight carrier or utilize the Internet to obtain delivery information and provide either verbal or hard copy delivery receipt information.
- Work closely with the Distribution department to provide detailed information on short shipments or lost shipments.
- Handle emergency situations for customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely as needed
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
Pay Rate: $21.42 hourly
Schedule: Multiple Shifts M-F 8:30-5:00, 9:30-6PM, 10:00 – 6:30, 11:00-7:30, 12:00-8:30
Location: Quincy, MA
Contracted till the end of the year 2020
Canon Recruiting Group
Why Work Here?Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and room for growth!