We are currently hiring 5 Fraud Customer Service Representatives! You will be responsible for reviewing potential fraudulent accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Transaction Fraud and Identity Theft.
- Reviews potential fraudulent accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Transaction Fraud and Identity Theft.
- Will take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics and account changes with indicators of complex issues related to possible Identity Theft.
- Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools.
- Responsible for moderately complex research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- Typically reports to Fraud Supervisor; 2-4 years experience
- Attendance and punctuality are essential components of the position; therefore, unexcused absences and tardiness could result in dismissal.
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Location: Brea, CA
Temp to possible hire: 11/09/2020 to 03/31/2021
Canon Recruiting Group
Why Work Here?Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and room for growth!