We are currently hiring 15 Customer Service Representatives! You will be responsible for assisting with questions and determine repayment options.
- Handles customer service calls in order to resolve in the most satisfactory manner for all parties concerned.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
- May respond to faxes and emails. Must have the ability to communication effectively.
- Will be referencing account information to assist with questions and determine repayment options.
- Requires knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- May require advanced problem solving skills and involve cross selling or up selling other financial products.
- Typically requires 1 to 3 years of customer services and/or collections experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- One year of customer service experience (includes retail, restaurant, etc.)
- Some understanding of the Inbound Call Center
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Excellent PC skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of telephone sales experience
- 1+ years of financial industry or mortgage servicing experience
- Collections experience
Pay rate: $17.00 hourly
Flexible for ALL of these shifts: 8am – 5pm, 10am – 7pm & 11am – 8pm M - F, 12pm-9pm M- F
Location: Newark, DE
Temp to possible hire: 03/30/20 to 09/29/20