- Assists customers with questions or issues regarding their accounts received via phone and/or correspondence.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May require advanced knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- Must have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- May research issues or transfer to a research function.
- May involve cross selling or up selling of other financial products.
- Handles customer calls with somewhat more complexity.
- May require an associate's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Previous call center experience
- Banking/Financial experience preferred
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Pay rate: $17 an hour
Hours approximately: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THIS SHIFT:
- M,T,W, F, S 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm (off Thursday and Sunday)