Call Center Service Rep (15430-1)
- $20 Hourly
Purpose Provide 24/7 communications facilitation between external customers and the sales force and provide first point of contact for external customers and the sales force to reach internal personnel.
Key Responsibilities: 1. Triage and respond to external customer and sales rep calls.
. 2. Handle 80-100 inbound calls per day as well as process voicemail and email requests from sales force.
3. Send messages from internal/external customers to the sales force by pagers, cell phones, home phones, etc.
4. Escalate and close pages via backups, if required.
5. Make outbound calls afterhours to help maintain Patient Medical Record database.
6. Maintain a professional presence in all situations by asking and providing information per procedures.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
8. Provide responsive and reliable customer service and technical support.
9.Provide liaison support between customers.
10. Coordinate with other departments. Quality Systems Duties
Responsibilities: Demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Qualifications: High School or equivalent and 2 years of related experience with certification in assigned area preferred. Professional phone demeanor.
Location: Arden Hills, MN
Contract: 12 months
Work Hours: Roughly between 12p – 8:30p, 1p – 9:30p and 2-1030p, one weekend day (Sun-Thursday or Tues-Saturday) – Training is 8:30a to 5p CT Mon-Fri. (Hybrid role)
Canon Recruiting GroupSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView All Canon Recruiting Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.