Call Center Representative
Canon Recruiting Group Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Handles more complex escalated customer calls in order to resolve in the most satisfactory manner for all parties concerned.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
- May respond to faxes and emails.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- Possesses high level of technical skills.
- May require advanced problem solving skills and involve cross selling or up selling other financial products.
- Typically requires 1 to 3 years of customer services and/or collections experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of the Inbound Call Center
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Excellent PC skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- 1+ years of telephone sales experience
- 1+ years of financial industry or mortgage servicing experience
- Military and recent college graduates encouraged
Pay rate: $19.00 hourly
Hours approximately: Training Hours are 8am – 5pm M – F first 4 weeks
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL of these shifts between these hours: 8am – 8pm M - F
Location: Greensboro, NC
Canon Recruiting GroupWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and room for growth!
Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.