We are seeking a Bilingual CSR to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take first notice of loss reports.
- Log and assign numbers to new claims.
- Pull policy files to determine and confirm coverage. Policy verification.
- Enter data received from companies.
- Open subrogation and salvage files. Enter recoveries.
- Assist with processing salvage and subrogation when necessary.
- Advise underwriting on files as required on procedure manual.
- Fax, photocopy and answer phone calls.
- Check processing.
- Process total losses.
- Assign appraisals.
- Assist adjusters in issuing letters, data entry, matching mail, returning phone calls and BI indexing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Claims Customer Service Supervisor.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is essential.
- College degree or one year of claims experience a benefit. Knowledge of cars is a strong benefit as well.
A minimum alpha/numeric data entry speed of 8,000 KSPH is required as well as the ability to demonstrate 10 key skills w/speed and accuracy.
Perform duties within acceptable time and quality standards as set by the company. Have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand, and walk. The position also requires that the employee have the ability to reach, twist, turn, and bend. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!