As a Business Analyst, you will be performing Quality Assurance reviews for Commercial Credit Business Lines (i.e. Middle Market, Business Banking, Small Business, and Practice Solutions fulfillment teams).
- Loan documentation accuracy; validate the accuracy of terms and conditions within the loan agreement, renewal or amendment.
- Identify and escalate quality assurance findings promptly, following appropriate communication channels
- Communication: Clear and concise communication of quality assurance findings
- Drive execution: ownership and prompt follow up on defect remediation; debate of disputes in a professional manner and in accordance with process and procedures
- Drive Change: support project work across multiple teams/sites. Influence change by identifying process gaps and recommending appropriate solutions – in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Technology: commitment to technology initiatives and improvements
- Collaborates: works effectively with others by establishing and maintaining positive working relationships
- Act in accordance with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company’s code of conduct, risk framework, risk appetite statement, and other relevant policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Is proactive in identifying, managing, and controlling risks within the fulfillment space.
- Understanding of commercial credit loan agreement documentation and due diligence is required.
- Document Administration experience
- Understanding of Real Estate due diligence, preferably Commercial or Business Lending
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Quality Assurance experience
- Strong analytical skills
Location: Brea, CA **remote with COVID**
Pay Rate: $26.36/hr
Schedule (approximately): 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday through Friday
Type of Work: Temp to Possible Hire
Canon Recruiting GroupCanon Recruiting Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Canon Recruiting Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.