Primary responsibility is to prepare/review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, to ensure lien perfection. Works on routine to highly complex documentation as assigned by Market Leader or designee. Interfaces with company vendors legal counsel line partners and clients to ensure world-class documentation accuracy. Maintains primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation and SOR financial data timely delivery of documents, necessary research requirements to ensure documentation reflects the appropriate transactional information and elimination of controllable re-work.
- 4 year college degree (preferred finance/accounting)
- Able to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Detail oriented and demonstrates accuracy on all tasks - very important!
- MS Office - basic excel and word
- Customer Service experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review LMA loan applications and supplemental documents for retail and commercial applicants.
- Ensure each applicant meets internal compliance and external regulatory requirements.
- Document preparation and loan maintenance.
- Provide support to LMA business partners, including Risk, Credit Specialists and Wealth Management Bankers.
- Ability to work effectively with Financial Advisors and Wealth Management Bankers for the resolution of identified problems while ensuring strict compliance with complex regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and team player.
- Well organized individual with good writing and phone communication skills are a must to ensure outstanding service is delivered to internal clients.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Access.
- Client specific document generation experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Merrill Lynch Operations with knowledge of both internal (operations) and external (branch) procedures and systems.
- Familiarity with the GWIM business
- LMA product knowledge
- 4 year College degree preferred
Level of Experience Needed:
- 1-2 years