- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift: Night Shift
- Must have valid Driver's License and Reliable transportation
- Organizational skills and able to maintain detailed records of deliveries, pickups, and customer requests
- Good Communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Time Management skills
- Comfortable using a Pallet Jack
As a delivery driver, your responsibilities are to deliver papers to clients along a predetermined route.
You will collect papers from the distribution center and work overnight hours to ensure you deliver all papers on time.
Remove unsold papers from storage bins and return to distribution center
Collect store account payments
Loading and unloading papers from trucks
Mileage Reimbursement: $.50 rate per mile
Cannonball Recruiting Llc
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Night Shift Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.