Partnerships + Food & Beverage Intern
Cannonball Productions Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a New York City-based, M/WBE-certified event production company, we’re dedicated to creating big, bold, one-of-a-kind experiences. Cannonball is the fastest growing food and beverage events company in the country; we’re a small hands-on team with a huge opportunity to grow, learn, and be a key piece in the building of a very exciting and profitable business. Over the past few years, we’ve executed dozens of our tentpole and client events in 12 cities across the country that include: Bacon and Beer Classic; Taco Takeover; Thrillist; Etsy; Time Out; and more.
About Our Team
A dedicated team of foodies and adventurers, we live for delicious, heart-stopping fun. If we aren't exploring the latest Big Apple pop-up, exhibit or show, you can probably find us at happy hour, brainstorming some crazy new event concept over cocktails (and anything bacon-wrapped). In addition to our passion for events and new experiences, we bring together a diverse mix of perspectives and expertise, a commitment to hard work and integrity, and many years of experience. We offer a flexible time off policy and a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Vendor Onboarding: act as promotional liaison between Cannonball and participating restaurants and vendors, create and manage list of vendors for each event location based on research, onboard and assist in the management of vendor relationships prior to, during and after each festival
Event Research and Execution: support food & beverage managers in multiple markets; assist in researching local vendors and unique food and beverage concepts for events.
Customer Experience: Maintain customer service emails and relationships, and ensure that our customers have the best brand experience possible
- Design: Update event websites (built through Squarespace) with vendor & sponsor information. Comfortable using Photoshop and/or Illustrator (not a must, just a plus!) Create pre-event kits & recap decks for sponsors.
● Comfortable on the phone pitching event in cold-call format with possible vendors
● Highly collaborative, fostering strong relationships across all parts of the business
and must enjoy learning and sharing knowledge
● Passionate about events and care deeply about customer experience
● Support on-site during festivals to watch all of your hard work come together!
● Thorough research skills and ability to analyze and make suggestions based on findings
May be remote and WFH. Hours may vary based on best time of day to call chefs/managers and time zones
Benefits and Perks
School credit or weekly pay; traveling the country for events; connecting with key contacts in the entertainment/hospitality/media industry; attending fun events/team outings; working closely with the CEO
Summer/Fall 20 hours
Please include your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for the position. Only those who are selected to interview will be contacted.
FoodView all jobs at Cannonball Productions