Principal Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Full time opening for a Principal Systems Engineer at a growing biotech company. Looking for a strong technical background (Azure or AWS, VMware).
Excellent benefits including 401k match and tuition reimbursement. Room for career growth! This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days in the office in Cambridge and 2-3 days remote from home.
- Five+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- Strong cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure design, configuration and management
- Experience with upgrades and deployments
- Backup, security and Disaster recovery experience
- Experience working with IT vendors
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills with excellent follow through
- Self-starter, with exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Biotech or pharma experience preferred
This is a full time, permanent position. Benefits include Health and Dental, 401K and tuition reimbursement. This role will be hybrid with 2-3 days remote and 2-3 days in the office. Free parking, excellent benefits.
Interviewing Now! If you are interested in this Principal Systems Engineer position, apply to this post or email your resume directly to Dan Gilliam at Cannon Search Partners, email: dan.gilliamATcannonsearch.com
Tags: Principal Systems Engineer, Sr. Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, IT Solutions, IT Network Administrator, IT Projects, IT Administrator
TechnologyView all jobs at Cannon Search