Azure Cloud Administrator
Cannon Search Partners Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full time opportunity for an Azure Cloud Administrator. This role will be in charge of the firm's enterprise level Azure infrastructure including VM's, networking, storage, applications, etc. This is a vital position in the IT Department. Great work life balance and a dedicated team.
This is a remote, full time position with an excellent compensation, bonus and benefits package.
- Support the entire Azure infrastructure
- Ensure environment is stable, secure, efficient and optimized
- Troubleshoot connectivity and performance issues
- New Azure implementations
- Sr. level Azure cloud infrastructure experience (supporting and implementing)
- Experience with enterprise level environments
- Experience with Azure cloud networking, storage, security and VM's
- SQL Server/Active Directory/VDI/VPN, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team collaborating
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Azure certifications a plus
This is a full time, permanent, remote position with an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
*Must be eligible to work in the US for any Employer without restriction or expiration
*No third-party candidates will be considered for this role
If you are a good fit for this Azure Cloud Administrator position, apply to this job posting or email your resume directly to Dan Gilliam, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Azure Cloud Administrator, Cloud Engineer, Azure, IT Infrastructure, Systems Engineer, Azure expert
Cannon Search Partners
TechnologyView all jobs at Cannon Search Partners