Full time IT Support Specialist / Desktop Support Analyst position open in Boston. You will be helping troubleshoot Level 3 deskside technical issues escalated via the help desk team. You will be on a small team supporting desktop hardware and software, mobile devices and business applications. This is a full-time role with a great team environment!
- Assist users deskside with any technical issues (hardware, software, connectivity, etc.)
- Work with team on rollouts, upgrades and improvements to desktop systems
- Work with IT team on IT projects
- Two+ years of experience working in Desktop Support / Help Desk Analyst III
- Strong hardware, software and network connectivity experience
- Experience with Windows 10 support
- Microsoft Office 2016, Office365, Active Directory experience
- Must have a technical aptitude and enjoy working with end users
- Must be organized, follow through and make sure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Fast learner and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in IT preferred, or equivalent experience
This is a full-time position with competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits package.
If you are interested in this Desktop Support opportunity, please email your resume to Dan Gilliam, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Desktop Support Analyst, HelpDesk, IT Support Technician, Help Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Technician, IT Support, Technical Support Analyst