The Business Development Director position at Cannapreneur Partners will be responsible for leading the development and execution of long-term strategies with the goal of increasing shareholder value. The Business Development Director’s responsibilities will be based around hitting fundraise / deal flow goals, managing and leading the team under him/her and pursuing business initiatives that have been set forth. Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as solid time-management, organizational and multitasking skills are important.
Along with those identified below, other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for driving fundraise
- Capital sourcing and close of deals
- Vetting our capital sourcing and deal flow opportunities.
- Leading and developing fundraise of Cannapreneur Partners.
- Communicating on behalf of the company, with shareholders, partners and the public.
- Leading the development of the CP’s short and long term strategies.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities and any new industry developments.
- Identify and escalate concerns that may impact the business negatively.
- Assessing company risk and making sure they are monitored and minimized.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelors Degree Required (Master’s degree preferred)
• 10+ years experience in a senior sales position
• Experience with proforma building and expert excel skills
• Startup experience
• Advanced computer skills, up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
• Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
• Attention to detail
• Deadline driven
• Cannabis industry and/or Analyst experience a strong bonus
Cannapreneur Partners is a team of excellence-driven professionals with a proven track record of helping entrepreneurs attain sustainable success. As our business grows rapidly, we are proud to expand our Sales Team.
Full time position located in our Westborough, MA office.
Salary range $80k+