Human Resources Manager - Retail
- Posted: January 28, 2022
Our client, a rapidly growing vertically integrated, multistate cannabis company, is looking for a sharp, business savvy and well-versed HR Manager to join their team onsite. Must have experience in Multisite Retail Human Resources.
The HR Manager will report to the Director of Human Resources, and be responsible for the execution of HR processes, employee relations, training, and recruiting in a manufacturing facility. This role will develop and maintain a happy, productive workforce, and facilitate a culture that aligns with the company values.
If you are a current HR professional and this sounds like the position you've been waiting for, please apply online using the form or follow the link below.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate and implement policies, processes, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance, and strategy needs.
- Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for employment related matters
- Monitor and ensure the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review and modify policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Solve complex problems and get to the root cause and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Mentor and develop managers building skills to lead their people
- Manage and lead special projects of strategic importance to the business and HR function
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized understanding in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred
- Must have a strategic mindset, sound judgement in decision making, and proactive in driving initiatives forward.
- Ability to inspire, and influence at all levels.
- Ability to be self-motivated and directed.
- Strengths in employee relations, insurance and benefits administration, payroll, leadership development and recruitment
- Excellent proficiency in writing, Microsoft Office Suite, and communication skills
Salary Range: $80K-90K Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
Posted On: Monday, March 28, 2022
BusinessView all jobs at CannabizTeam