Field Marketing Manager
CannabizTeam Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a multi-state company and top brand in the cannabis industry, is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join their growing team in the Las Vegas area.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies for your assigned territory as well as the overall operation of the Field Marketing department and efforts, and should have current knowledge the cannabis market.
This role requires an individual who is able to keep up, adapt and evolve as the cannabis market does.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement state-specific marketing plans while tracking results
- Track marketing campaigns and determine the most successful ones
- Prepare and present reports on campaign success and deliverable
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs
- Work closely with the sales team
- Training Field Marketers on our processes
- Plan and host work related events such as fairs, festivals, trade shows, home shows, etc.
- Work with direct sales and partner sales teams to ensure their engagement and support of key events and field-related activities
- Engage with sales on a regular basis to plan in-territory marketing activities and optimize the impact of campaigns
- Identify, develop, manage, and support regional initiatives including in-store demos, events, campaigns, and partnerships to help bring the brand to life and to generate pipeline
- Manage a quarterly territory budget
Required Skills and Experience
- Field marketing experience within the cannabis industry.
- Proven track record developing and executing effective marketing plans
- Develop strategic integrated marketing plans while also taking a hands-on approach to ensure execution by field marketing team members
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels within Nevada
- Work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Travel 35-50% within state territory
Salary Range: $65-75K Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you've been waiting for, please apply online.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at CannabizTeam