Director of Marketing (cannabis)
CannabizTeam Saint Charles, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a vertically integrated operator of licensed medical cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and retail facilities is looking for a Director of Marketing in the St. Louis area. This position is responsible for being the leader of the marketing team. Will be managing the department and oversee social media, brand awareness for multiple brands, design, and product packaging.
- Manage the existing marketing team and lead the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translate the cannabis company's marketing objectives into clear and creative strategies and ensure brand continuity across all marketing channels.
- Lead and direct the creative graphic design team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Increase revenue generation through use of proactive and innovative methods that will reach, engage, and retain customers.
- Promote synergy between marketing and their retail cannabis dispensary outlets.
- Develop and execute their social media campaigns with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Track and analyze social media growth and engagement using apps and social media analytical tools.
- Participate in interpreting, defining, and enhancing the user experience; and contribute to product development initiatives through shared customer feedback.
- Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic, and that the company story is communicated with creativity and impact.
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand.
- Facilitate business partnerships with creative affiliates as well as the press.
- Organize tradeshows, conferences, and local events.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 7+ years in Marketing
- 3+ years SEO and website traffic analysis and 5+ years of relevant work experience in the advertising, marketing, or design sectors
- 2+ years in Management
- Cannabis industry marketing experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or related discipline
- Entrepreneurial minded with the ability to facilitate seamless synergy with executive management, vendors, retail staff and their creative team.
COMPENSATION: $95,000 – $115,000 with benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
AddressSaint Charles, MO
BusinessView all jobs at CannabizTeam