Digital Marketing Specialist
CannabizTeam Battle Creek, MI
- Posted: April 15, 2021
Our client a Michigan a based cannabis company is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. The position is located onsite near Battle Creek, MI
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage and implement the content creation process for the brand. This role will research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process and monitor consumer and content metrics.
The ability to craft a story as a result of thorough knowledge of consumer and content trends while showing a keen eye for detail and creativity, is critical to the success of the Digital Marketing Specialist.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain digital content including but not limited to the company website, Weedmaps, Leafly, Leaflink, Dutchie, SMS/MMS, social media
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies to create and execute content strategy, promotional and digital campaigns
- Manage content calendar to ensure all project timelines are met
- Offer creative solutions and idea generation to ensure brand relevancy and voice
- Track, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources of analytic insights to identify trends and influence the direction of brand and content strategy
Education & Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field preferred
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- 3-5 years proven work experience as Digital Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of building online communities and delivering results as tracked by agreed upon KPIs
Compensation: $50,000 plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
AddressBattle Creek, MI
BusinessView all jobs at CannabizTeam