CannabizTeam Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client a marketing agency is partnered with a new cannabis brand and is now hiring experienced, outgoing, and organized Account Executive (sales) to build and foster strong relationships with cannabis retail to support the launch the product.
The Account Executive will be responsible for bringing a new cannabis beverage brand to life in efforts to increase points of distribution and sales volume within their assigned region.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish strong working relationships and become a trusted business partner with dispensary key decision makers, managers and Budtenders
- Work cross-functionally with distributor sales representatives and sales director to drive and support new product sales
- Identify and implement opportunities to expand retail presence while demonstrating value to the retail partner
- Utilize sales and marketing skills to focus on driving in-store presence
- Determine and execute in-dispensary merchandising/POS opportunities
- Support the execution of sales events and promotional activities – sampling, vendor days, training (may include evenings and weekends)
- Utilize sales history, data tools, and competitive activity to manage the assigned region
- Review target account analysis and reports to ensure the brand is performing at it best for all assigned accounts
- Possess strong category and product knowledge, with an understanding of the brand's portfolio
- Ensure product is properly priced and compliant
- Provide timely client performance reports and updates for the assigned region
- Budget management of assigned expense account
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or work experience equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Distribution, Outside Sales, Food/Beverage/cannabis, or related industry.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for the cannabis industry, local market, and existing accounts
- Social Media expert
- Willingness to work nights/weekends
- Must live within 30 minutes of market in which you are applying
- A valid driver's license and have a reliable means of transportation
- Ability to travel within assigned region up to 50% of the time
Compensation: $60,000 + commission, benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
BusinessView all jobs at CannabizTeam