Cannabis Dispensary Customer Service Associate
Employment type: full-time
An established Marijuana Company is actively seeking qualified and experienced Customer Service Associates to join our Beaverton family. Candidate should possess working knowledge of cannabis products as well as all current rules regulating retail and medical marijuana is required. A desire to learn and professionalism in the delivery of customer service is a must. Candidate must also be flexible in their availability and punctual in their attendance. Previous retail or service industry experience is beneficial.
Must have excellent customer service by providing our customers with prompt service, quality products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. This position is responsible for assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, positive team players!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Having integrity, honesty and knowledge of our products.
• Maintaining a calm and patient demeanor.
• Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality products, cash handling and store safety and security,
with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience to every customer/patient.
• Maintain and update all online and in-store menus throughout the day.
• Accurately re-stocking retail inventory.
• Processing and filing patient paperwork while completing patient profiles with all provided information.
• Explain processes and inform customers of promotions, sales, new products, popular products and relevant products for customer
• Must hold a valid OLCC MJ permit.
• Resilient and adaptable to change.
• Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
• Ability to learn quickly, understand, carry out oral and written instructions & request clarification when needed.
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to follow rules & regulations established by company.
• Experience using the following systems in a professional environment: BioTrack & METRC preferred.
• Have at least one year of experience in the cannabis industry, preferred.
• Have a flexible schedule.
• Have an outgoing and positive personality.
• Ability to adapt to faced-paced and changing environment.
Replies without an attached resume will not be considered.