The Technician is responsible for assembly, preventive maintenance and service of Metagreen’s production equipment including: troubleshooting, installation, and startup of the equipment.
- Machine assembly
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Rebuild and modify existing machinery
- Assist with functional testing and equipment checkout
- Close cooperation with production operators and design engineers.
- Follow prescribed and standard safety regulations.
- Identify and coordinate parts required for repair with the Engineering Team
- Suggest / recommend spare parts / corrective actions, providing written service call reports to Engineering department
- Perform other and related duties as assigned, directed or within the scope of overall responsibilities
- Advanced mechanical and pneumatic skills
- Engineering experience is helpful
- Certification or associate’s degree in maintenance technology or equivalent formal military technical training
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and machine specifications.
- Ability to creatively and independently troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to work independently
- Strong decision-making skills
- Well organized
- Ability to effectively respond to emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Identifies and resolves problems
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Develops alternative solutions
- Develop and perform testing procedures and reporting of data
- Technical documentation of processes and service manuals
- Contribute ideas and feedback for the design process to further improve future machines