An emerging Cannabis/THC Processing and Distribution Company is seeking a hands-on experienced sales leader to help develop and optimize wholesale and retail product channels in their licensed California operation.
This position will work closely with senior executives as well as, operations, distribution and product management to build a scalable, high performance sales strategy.
This individual must have knowledge of the retail and wholesale sales channels within the THC products industry in California. Bulk distillate sales, retail products and marketing partnerships is strongly preferred.
Develop plans and strategies to achieve the company’s sales goals
• Ability to independently close large contracts
• Actively network within the California Cannabis community to build relationships and sales pipeline
• Create a culture of success with ongoing business and goal achievement
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting as well as monitoring customer, market & competitor activity
Who You Are
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
• You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
• Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do; you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
• You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
• You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
• You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
• You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
• You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
• You have a passion for the emerging CA Cannabis Market and want to build a reputation as an ethical leader in the space.
Two to three years’ experience in the California cannabis industry preferred, with a track record of success
Extensive background knowledge of Cannabis products, and connections within the California wholesale and retail market.
Demonstrated sales leadership experience in a high-growth business, entering new markets or defining new categories.
Experience selling wholesale product to distributors, and branded items to retail
Experience understanding and using data for decision making, forecasting, and strategy development
Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of our customers
• Generous PTO
• Fun office environment
• Competitive compensation
• Exceptional Benefits
• 401k Offered