Retail Store Manager - Oregon
Cannabis & Glass Ontario, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
WHO WE ARE:
C&G Management (“Cannabis & Glass”) was founded in 2014 and continues to be a leader in the cannabis industry experiencing immense growth year over year.
As a cannabis retailer, we are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers by providing superior service and affordable access to cannabis. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth, collaboration, efficiency, and a focus on customer experience.
C&G Management currently operates one recreational dispensary in Ontario, Oregon and three recreational dispensaries in Spokane, Washington called "Cannabis & Glass." We also operate an additional medical cannabidiol dispensary in Iowa (“Iowa Cannabis Co.”).
C&G Management is searching for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join our team!
The ideal candidate takes pride in maximizing the daily operations of their store. They are passionate about developing a strong team through effective coaching and training. They are a pro at making tough, strategic decisions. They consistently deliver operational excellence and their store is always operating efficiently and effectively because of their direct leadership and oversight.
To be effective in this fast-paced retail environment, the candidate must have incredible organizational skills, attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. The ideal candidate has previous leadership/management experience, cash-handling management experience, and needs to be a regular consumer of the product.
- Sets direction and team expectations for the Retail Operations team.
- Manages up to 40 retail operations employees at a time.
- Provides daily guidance, training, development and on the spot feedback for subordinates.
- Responsible for overall satisfaction, safety and security of all customers and employees.
- Executes plan to drive labor productivity while delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Recommend programs to meet sales and income goals and reports on key metrics (sales, productivity, etc.) that drive the business using insights/data to make sound business decisions
- Monitors inventory to keep store supply levels up to par.
- Troubleshoot aspects of store technology to ensure the operations are functioning properly.
- Coordinates and implements visuals/merchandising ideas to drive sales and product recognition
- Utilize conflict resolution to mitigate customer complaints, issues, returns and exchanges using proper procedures
- Coordinates deliveries and initiates a rapport with vendors and delivery drivers
- Monitors internet responses by customers to engage prospective customers
- Engages and participates in inventory related audits
- Audits and conducts cash reconciliations
- Maximizes overall store productivity by overseeing all procedures and processes to ensure effective compliance
- Builds customer loyalty by coaching employees to educate, inform and guide customer sales appropriately
- Must be able to obtain an OLCC Marijuanna Workers permit
- Must be comfortable discussing recreational marijuana
- 3+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work 40-50 hours a week
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communication
- Ability to train, coach, and develop associates at all levels
- Passionate about retaining high performing sales associates
- Understanding of scheduling concepts and maintaining schedules
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to make independent decisions and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $45,000-65,000 annual compensation
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
- Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers
- 50% off all smokeable products
Powered by JazzHR
Cannabis & Glass
RetailView all jobs at Cannabis & Glass