General Manager - Ontario, Oregon
- Posted: over a month ago
Cannabis & Glass (C&G) is the fastest growing cannabis retailer in Eastern Oregon & Washington.
Join our fast paced, innovative organization that is transforming the dispensary experience into a fast and friendly, mainstream retail environment. Collaborate with team members and see your own creativity come to life through our constant focus on innovation to improve our in-store experience. Cannabis & Glass currently operates 7 recreational and medical marijuana dispensaries in 3 states with about 200 employees.
C&G is looking for an experienced and passionate Retail General Manager to join and oversee the team at our super store location in Ontario, Oregon!
The right candidate has 5+ years of retail management experience with a focus on inventory management and controls. The ideal candidate is also comfortable reviewing operational data and reports regarding Assistant Managers and Retail Associates to assess overall performance of the location. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to independently manage a team of 8 Assistant Managers and 30 Retail Associates. Strict adherence to compliance and standards is a must. We are looking for candidates who take pride in organization and excellence, and can instill these virtues in the team they lead.
- Maintains highest level of presentation and customer service
- Provides leadership to assure that all store operations such as cash management, inventory management, inventory receiving, inventory auditing, and marketing are functioning in the most cost efficient and compliant manner
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews and provides suggestions for improvement to the Director of Retail
- Reviews, maintains and updates all retail SOP’s and assures that any changes are communicated to employees
- Oversees and ensures cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash
- Communicates confidentially with Director of Retail on policies and procedures and only divulges information to authorized persons
- Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members while offering appropriate and constructive feedback and coaching
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or related areas
- Master's Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of retail and inventory management experience
- Proven experience managing a team to complete tasks and projects
- Effectively utilize project management software to track performance
- Exceptional written, verbal, visual communication and presentation skills
- Can-do attitude with shown ability of adapting to change in business needs
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage a complex inventory system
- Ability to critically think and solve problems without direction
- Physical requirements include prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching and occasionally lifting up to 30 pounds
Compensation & Benefits:
- $65,000 to $85,000 Annual Salary DOE
- 50% off all cannabis products
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program offering in-person, telephonic, texting and video counseling for help with stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, and more
- Employee Discount Program offering exclusive discounts from top national retailers
Cannabis & Glass is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Cannabis & Glass is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Cannabis & Glass
RetailView all jobs at Cannabis & Glass