CannaSafe is committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
CannaSafe is looking for a motivated and detailed oriented SR. Quality Associate to join our team! In this role, the Senior Quality Associate is responsible for executing CannaSafe’s quality assurance program using established quality policies and measures to monitor and ensure compliance with BCC regulations and ISO 17025 accreditation. Communicate quality policies and procedures to diverse personnel from admin, samplers, lab assistants, scientists to executives. If you feel like this role if for you please apply.
· Verify completeness of compliance data packets including test records, analytical batch requirements, quality control samples, raw data, calibration, chromatograms, etc. Interpret test results and assess compliance.
· Participate in internal and external audits. Inspect and verify compliance test records. Compile data packets for audits. Investigate deficiency findings, draft corrective actions and follow up. Draft audit reports. Offsite audits may include sampling and other lab facilities.
· Investigate non-conformance events and identify root cause. Generate non-conformance reports and ensure that corrective actions are completed. Follow up as necessary.
· Conduct root cause analysis investigations and generate corrective and preventive actions report.
· Work with assay groups to establish and maintain control charts.
· Schedule and ensure current calibration, performance maintenance and/or qualification for all laboratory equipment and instrumentation. Maintain all service and calibration records.
· Work with assay groups to ensure method validations, verifications and transfer are performed correctly and achieve specified objectives. Review and/or approve protocols and reports. Ensure implementation of protocol and procedures.
· Support general laboratory activities such as establishing, reviewing and updating standard operating procedures, attending quality and interdepartmental meetings, troubleshooting technical issues, and acting as a resource for compliance regulations.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline from an accredited institution
· 5 years of experience as a quality associate, QC analyst, or instrument technician in a regulated industry (ISO 17025, BCC, FDA, EPA, USP, etc.)
· Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment
· Ability to interpret regulations, policies, scientific data, and basic statistical analysis
· Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60 - $70k/Annually. Based off experience
Must be able to start soon and work Monday – Friday.
Please click apply now to be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability or veterans status.