annaSafe is committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
CannaSafe looking for a motivated and detailed oriented Recruiting Coordinator to join our team!.The primary responsibility is to schedule all candidate interviews, as well as make sure that candidates have a great experience and successful interview day.The ideal candidate will have the ability to display an impeccable work ethic and ambition with the ultimate objective of advancing the mission and hiring goals of CannaSafe.
- Support day-to-day recruitment efforts for the laboratory by screening candidates to determine skill set and career goals, conducting pre and post-interview communication with candidates, other administrative work related to recruiting and on-boarding.
- Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
- Post openings on company website and relevant job boards.
- Implement metrics, dashboard and reporting systems and maintain data integrity of our ATS.
- Assist in managing high volume of online applications and update applicant database and job postings on a daily basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s business, industry, services and processes, staffing requirements and short and long-term objectives.
- 1+ years previous recruitment support or related work experience
- Prior experience with using an applicant tracking system (ATS), preferably crelate
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize several parallel workstreams
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour