CannaSafe is seeking a professional Inventory Specialist to join our team for our Van Nuys, CA Laboratory! The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized and be able to prioritize. We are seeking a full time employee to work Monday through Friday.
We are committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Inventory Specialist General Responsibilities:
· Responsible for maintaining inventory levels through adherence to company guidelines and policies
· Responsible for ordering the correct quantity and grade of items
· Handle all returns or product complaints properly
· Speak with lab management to ensure new products are correct
· Keep stock room, cabinets, and all inventory items neat and accounted for
· Learn the quantity that is used per assay, per day, on average and keep strict metrics
· Keep the retention room well organized
· Maintain destruction of old samples and destruction records
· Must have 2+ years of inventory management or ordering/stockroom experience required
· Amazing organization and time management skills
· Ability to prioritize
· Ability to learn chemical grades, uses, hazards, and storage conditions
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· AA/AS Degree or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
What We Offer:
· Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision.
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you are interested, please submit your resumes as we are scheduling interviews asap. Come join the CannaSafe team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability or veteran’s status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour