CannaSafe is committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
CannaSafe is seeking a proficient and detail orientated Data Validator to join our growing quality department for the final review and approval of Certificates of Analysis for accuracy and completeness and providing general support to laboratory operations.
- Verify all information on COC matches on COA, such as Distributor and Producer information, sample name, batch number and size, etc.
- Review all analytical results for completeness and accuracy. This includes review of calibrations, test records, and LQCs to ensure proper protocol was followed.
- Communicating with Customer Service and Intake regarding release or delay of release of orders.
- Communicating with Chemists and Analysts to ensure quality of test results.
- Issuance of results to both the client and to the Bureau of Cannabis Control
- Review and analysis of analytical results for HPLC, LCMS/GCMS, ICPMS, and qPCR as needed.
- Preparation of samples as needed.
- Keep current with regulatory changes and guidelines
- Maintain familiarity with laboratory policies and procedures
- Support general department activities
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as quality associate, lab analyst, or QC technician in a regulated industry (ISO 17025, BCC, FDA, EPA, USP, etc.)
- Must have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Must be able to work in a teamwork oriented working environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Familiarity with LIMS.
- To be successful a data reviewer should have knowledge of data analysis for HPLC, LCMS/GCMS, ICPMS, and qPCR.
Please apply if you feel as you are qualified. We look forward to hearing from you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability or veterans status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Shift Wednesday through Sunday