CannaSafe is committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
CannaSafe is seeking a highly skilled Chemist, with theoretical and operational understanding of analytical techniques. You will be an important part of our mission in ensuring quality and compliance through analytical excellence. You must have HPLC hands-on experience
- This position is responsible for performing, documenting, record checking, and troubleshooting qualitative or quantitative assays on samples.
- Routine and non-routine equipment maintenance of analytical instruments.
- Interprets and evaluates data in terms of accuracy, precision, trends, and recommends appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- High productivity and the ability to multi-task coupled with a low error rate and attention to detail are critical characteristics of this position.
- Participate in OOS & CAPA reports, as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain traceable, reproducible, and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Successful completion of proficiency testing samples and initial demonstration of capability to demonstrate competence as required for certifications or customer requests.
- Participate in the revision of existing procedures and the drafting of new procedures under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
- B.S degree with at least 4+ years of analytical laboratory experience, or greater.
- At least 2 years of experience interpreting and evaluating data using HPLC. (REQUIRED)
- Must have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Must be able to work in a teamwork oriented working environment.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including ability to communicate with individuals in differing roles including employees, customers, vendors, and regulators.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Proven leadership competencies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability or veteran’s status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year