CannaSafe is committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
CannaSafe looking for a motivated, bubbly and detailed oriented Administrative Coordinator to join our team! The primary responsibility is to schedule all candidate interviews, as well as make sure that candidates have a great experience and successful interview day. The ideal candidate will have the ability to display an impeccable work ethic and ambition with the ultimate objective of advancing the mission and hiring goals of CannaSafe.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Support day-to-day administrative tasks for the recruitment team
· Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
· Post openings on company website and relevant job boards.
· Implement metrics, dashboard and reporting systems
· Assist in managing high volume of online applications and enter data into into company ATS system while maintaining integrity
· Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s business, industry, services and processes, staffing requirements and short and long-term objectives.
· 1+ years previous recruitment support, administrative, or related work experience
· Prior experience with using an applicant tracking system (ATS), preferably crelate
· Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize several parallel workstreams
If you are interested please send in your resume for review, thank you.
Job Type: Full-time Monday – Friday
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability or veteran’s status.