Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
CannaHealth Danbury, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70 to $125 Hourly
We are seeking an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
CannaHealthWhy Work Here?
Awesome Company, Community Minded, Room for growth and Partnerships
CannaHealth is a Cannabis Focused Health and Wellness Center Focused on providing access to natural medicinal grade cannabis by performing Medical Marijuana Evaluations and Certifications. These certifications allow patients to become Medical Marijuana Patients and obtain Medical Marijuana Certificates of Registration (or Medical Marijuana Cards). In addition we provide Cannabis Education and Advocate for the Rights of Medical Marijuana patients.
85 North St #7A DanburyDanbury, CT
HealthcareView all jobs at CannaHealth