We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent rock star to join our award winning team. Must be able to follow systematic processes accurately, be open and coachable with the ability to lead as well as follow. Must enjoy interacting with people of all types continuously and must be able to work as part of a team. A winning attitude is a must.
Sales Consultant - Budtender
Job Summary and Mission
This position requires open availability including evenings and weekends.
The Canna West Seattle Experience is warm and genuine and stems from the culture fostered by our team. Customer service is the absolute most important part of our store's function and the budtender (sales consultant) role is paramount to accomplishing an exceptional customer experience. Maintaining a clean store environment and always representing the Canna West Seattle brand and upholding brand standards are important to the success of this role.
This position requires accountability, responsibility, emotional intelligence and flexibility. We are seeking people who want professional growth and opportunity in the cannabis industry.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Canna West Seattle.
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events.
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
• Delivers legendary customer service to all customers with a positive attitude and connecting with the customer.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
• Provides quality feedback and information about products consistently for all customers by adhering to all training and brand standards.
• Remains in curiosity and strives to learn and improve knowledge of laws and rules, products and customer driven trends.
• Pays close attention to detailed compliance requirements.
• Accuracy and attention to detail when using the company Point of Sale system.
• Follows Canna West Seattle operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security.
• Reliability. Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
• Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality customer service, accurate cash handling, following store safety and security policies.
• Accurate execution of Point of Sale system.
• Engage with our customers to understand, discover and respond to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication even during high stress situations.
• Comply with a dress code including wearing Employee Badge at all times.
• Ability to multi-task within the store during each shift including cleaning and maintaining a top notch shopping environment.
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team