About Canna Care Docs…
The Canna Care Docs team is comprised of physicians, licensed healthcare practitioners and support staff who all share the goal of helping patients along their medical cannabis journey. Since 2013, we have been providing high quality medical cannabis education and certification to thousands of patients.
The Advanced Practice Nursing / Nurse Practitioner, will be responsible for:
- Perform non-invasive exams and obtain health histories
- Evaluate patient for verification of a qualifying condition
- Work within sailmd™ and sailcmr™ platform
What You Bring: An open-minded approach toward alternative therapies
You are a: Massachusetts-licensed certified nurse practitioner (CNP) who holds:
- an active full license with no prescribing restrictions to practice nursing in Massachusetts;
- a board authorization by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing to practice as a CNP in Massachusetts;
- a MCSR
We facilitate your:
- Professional Development Credits (a minimum of 2.0 Category 1 continuing professional development credits prior to issuing certifications for the medical use of marijuana)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Registration into the MMJ Online System within the Medical Use of Marijuana Program
Check us out before you apply at www.cannacaredocs.com. If you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.