About Canna Care Docs…
Canna Care Docs a division of MVC Technologies USA, is the specialist in cannabis medicine. Powered by Sail, we are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We’re passionate about improving our patient’s quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare.
Why Work for Canna Care Docs?
Our team is a dedicated, fun, compassionate group of people full of positive energy. Does this sound like the place for you? Days can intense but are very rewarding. You’ll see yourself grow and evolve as you are presented with new challenges every single day. If a place where you can help people, grow professionally, and laugh every day sounds like a good place to work, come join us!
The Team Member will be responsible for:
- Provides efficient flow of clients/patients to optimize appointment availability
- Educate patients on Medical Marijuana
- Complete patient registration, documentation and chart management via Electronic Medical Software
- Handle cash payments
What You Bring:
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer Literacy
- Willingness to learn new skills
- High School or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Medical Marijuana legislation in the State you are working in helpful
- Knowledge of Medical Marijuana and its application for patients helpful
- Understanding of medical conditions and terminology helpful
- Compassion for patients
**Must be able to be available on Saturdays to do offsite certification events in Baltimore, Gaithersburg & Takoma**
A very limited Part-Time position beginning as every other Sat for about 5-6 hours for events located throughout the state. Also needed on Wed in Baltimore for 7 hours in the office and the occasional fill in as needed. Additional Marketing hours are available.
Check us out before you apply at www.cannacaredocs.com and www.sailcannabis.co. If you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.