About Canna Care Docs…
Canna Care Docs is the center of excellence for cannabis medicine. Powered by Sail, we are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We’re passionate about improving our patient’s quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare. Since 2013, Canna Care Docs has expanded to over 25 locations representing 11 states.
Why Work for Canna Care Docs?
Our team is a dedicated, compassionate group of people full of positive energy. Does this sound like the place for you? You will find yourself affecting the lives of patients who are desperate for an answer not found in conventional medicine.
The Medical Practitioner, Advanced Practice Nursing / Nurse Practitioner, will be responsible for:
- Perform non-invasive exams and obtain health histories
- Evaluate patient for verification of a qualifying condition
- Work within sailmd™ and sailcmr™ platform
What You Bring: Be a licensed Nurse Practitioner in the State of New Jersey.
- An open-minded approach toward alternative therapies
- Registered with the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission (“CCC”) via the Medical Use of Marijuana Online System (“MMJ Online System”)
- Experience with Psychiatric treatment of patients preferred
Check us out before you apply at www.cannacaredocs.com and www.sailcannabis.co. If you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.