About Canna Care Docs...
Canna Care Docs is the specialist in cannabis medicine. Powered by Sail, we are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We're passionate about improving our patients' quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare.
Why work for Canna Care Docs?
Our team is a dedicated, fun, compassionate group of people, full of positive energy. does this sound like the place for you? Days can be intense, but are very rewarding. You'll see yourself grow and evolve as you are presented with new challenges every single day. If a place where you can help people, grow professionally, and laugh every day sounds like a good place to work, come join us!
The Call Center Representative will be responsible for:
- Report to Call Center Manager
- Answer inbound calls from patients seeking information on locations and financial responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Respond to incoming emails in a prompt manner, using email etiquette
- Assist patients with registration
- Provide compassion, confidentiality, passion, and excellent customer service for patients
- Understanding of the regulations and requirements for each state
- Conduct outbound calls when required
- Support Canna Care Docs culture of respect, trust, and communication, and professionalism
- Use sound judgement when handling calls
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with irate/difficult patients
- Escalate calls to Call Center Manager as needed
- Assist other locations on an as-needed basis
What You Bring:
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to learn new skills
- High school or equivalent education
- Basic knowledge of Medical Marijuana legislation in the state you are working in is helpful
- Understanding of medical conditions and terminology is helpful
- Effective communicator via telephone and email
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work in a call center environment
Full time employees are eligible to participate in the company benefits program that include Medical, Dental, and Vision and options to obtain supplemental insurance along with short/long term disability and Life Insurance.
We are seeking a candidate to work Monday through Friday, and alternating Saturdays. Some evening work until 7pm will be required in the near future.
Check us out before you apply at www.cannacaredocs.com and www.sailcannabis.co. If you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter. We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner, but do to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.