District Manager at Candy Shack Daiquiris Dallas
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
RAPIDLY EXPANDING DAIQUIRIS FRANCHISE LOOKING FOR A DISTRICT MANAGER IN THE DALLAS FORT-WORTH METRO AREA. Candy Shack Daiquiris + Food is not just another daiquiri shop. We provide a fun and energetic atmosphere with classic board games in a warm and inviting setting for an unforgettable experience. We provide traditional daiquiris as well as virgin daiquiris making the experience fun for the whole family
You would be working for the fastest growing daiquiris franchise in the nation. We are currently looking for a highly talented candidate to support our rapid expansion in the Dallas Fort-Worth metro area. Candidates MUST have at least 3 years’ experience as a District Manager in a multi-unit restaurant environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directing and assisting Store Managers to achieve company-wide goals
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed
- Create and maintain a people first culture, helping Store Managers to build a highly talented and customer-friendly staff at all locations
- Identifying areas of improvement for individual stores and the regional market for which they are responsible, by utilizing the operational tools the company has identified as key processes and steps for success.
- Drive revenue and cash flow of multi-unit businesses and portfolios.
- Coach Brand Standards at the multi-unit and store level.
- Reinforces to management and team the importance of Guest First.
- Sets and maintains high standards for self and others, acts a role model.
- Operates with integrity demonstrates honesty, treats others with respect, keeps commitments. Encourages collaboration and teamwork.
- Provides a positive image of the organization, acts as a spokesperson and advocate for the company.
- Translates the company vision into a program with clear strategies for the Store Managers and the store teams.
· Three years of Multi-Unit Director experience in a Quick Service Restaurant environment.
· Fluent in English
· Microsoft Office Proficiency
· Facilitation and Presentation Skills
· Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Retail Math Proficiency
The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 25 pounds and being able to stand 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Restaurant District Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Candy Shack Daiquiris Dallas
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?