Real Estate Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$20 - $21Responsibilities:
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
Candor Realty is a real estate company that focuses on financial independence and our mission is to help our clients build wealth through real estate over time. We work with new investors, house-hackers, and experienced investors to buy and sell real estate in MA and NH. Due to our specific niche and our focus on financial independence, we have established a great community in a very short period of time.
In addition to helping others build their portfolio, we also have our own investment portfolio that we are growing and managing in MA and NH. Right now, we have 97 units and are in the process of acquiring and building a few hundred more units with some of our most trusted investors.
It is our hope that everyone joining our team and our company will become real estate investors themselves and valued partners to us as we continue to build out our footprint.
Real EstateView all jobs at Candor Realty