- Manage day-to-day operations of the gun & Pawn store, 6 day work week min 52 hrs
- Promoting a positive and productive environment while learning/teaching the pawn business.
- Managing customer relations and ensuring customer satisfaction while working to maximize financial goals.
- This position requires a commitment to company asset protection through inventory control, follow through with policy and procedures.
- Ensure outstanding customer experiences by engaging customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Monitor and assist Pawnbrokers and Sales Associates.
- Inventory control
- Loan management
- Detail to all state and federal requirements in firearm sales
- Merchandising, store presentation, point-of-sale systems and report generation.
- Evaluate store financial statements to drive profitability through goal-setting and attainment.
- Monitor loan qualification and lending processes to ensure value and integrity of all loans issued.
- Must be able to multi task,delegate and follow up.
- Must have high energy levels.
Retail: Must know Guns and have 2 years min mgr exp Required
Managerial Experience Must Have 5+ Years Experience Required
Education: • High School Diploma and must be able to give a copy if hired...Absolutely NO GED Accepted
Must have Exceptional Math and Computer Skills, evaluation testing will be preformed to candidates during the interview process.
MUST BE 21 Years Old or Older to Apply
MUST BE able to pass Full Background Check, to obtain Pawn License
Apply at Location; No Appointment Necessary...