Executive AssistantCancer care is all we doHope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
This position is responsible for supporting the SVP, Operational Excellence and enterprise Chief Administrative Officer. Key responsibilities will include program coordination, administration support, financial management, communication and other duties as assigned. This position will effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines and achieve identified goals and will interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
- BA/BS in business, healthcare or related field preferred.
- Must have 5+ years in administrative or management experience in healthcare related setting.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors and others.
- Excellent written and oral communication including facilitation skills.
- Proficient typing/keyboard skills required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
#LI-AG1We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.