Clinical Services Director
Cancer Care Northwest (CCNW) is the Inland Northwest's premier cancer center, providing an integrated approach to the diagnosis, treatment and healing of cancer and blood-related diseases. We are driven by four founding principles: comprehensive treatment, innovation, compassion and an integrated care model. CCNW uniquely operates as a physician-owned practice.
CCNW is made up of 27 physicians, nine nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and more than 260 support staff. We serve patients at seven locations in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene metropolitan area, along with five outreach clinics throughout Washington State. Cancer Care Northwest's integrated team of oncologists offers the very latest in cancer treatments, cutting-edge technology and highly specialized cancer surgeries all right here in the Inland Northwest. Our physicians are among the region's top cancer experts in medical, surgical, radiation, breast and gynecologic oncology, as well as hematology. In addition to our superior medical care, we provide professional, emotional, financial and health support services. We treat the whole person, not just the cancer.
Cancer Care Northwest is the managing partner of The Alliance for Cancer Care. The Alliance is a collaborative effort between Cancer Care Northwest, Kootenai Health and Providence Health Care to further optimize the quality, coordination and experience for cancer patients and their families. This collaboration allows patients to have access to the finest hospitals, largest group of specialists, and most complete and advanced cancer treatment options available in the Inland Northwest.
The Clinical Services Director (CSD) is responsible for providing vision, leadership, and promoting innovation when developing and implementing strategies and policies to provide high quality patient care in a cost-effective manner. This job places strong emphasis on the following outcomes: delivery of quality services, applying best practices, creating a highly-effective work unit, developing and retaining excellent personnel and operating within the approved budget.
The CSD oversees all activities related to nursing, laboratory, nutritional, counseling, and imaging within Cancer Care Northwest and Inner Pacific Alliance for Cancer Care.
The CSD is a member of the executive team responsible for driving the strategic initiatives of the organization.
Required Qualifications Include
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited program for professional nursing education from four-year college or university.
- Seven (7) years actively practicing as a registered nurse.
- Three (3) years director level management experience.
- RN license in the state of Washington and Idaho.
- Current BLS certification.
- Obtain OCN credential within the first 12 months of employment.
- Valid drivers license
- Masters degree in nursing, health administration or MBA.
- Progressive leadership experience with minimum of five years in an operations/director
- Three (3) years oncology experience and knowledge in the management of the physiologic and psychological effects of cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
About the Area
- Four full seasons with 260 sunny days each year
- An ultimate outdoor experience with hiking, biking, boating and finishing
- An array of restaurants and shopping
- Surrounded by 76 lakes, four major rivers, five major ski areas and 32 golf courses all within a 50-mile radius
- Excellent schools, several universities and an average commute time of 21 minutes complement its beautiful scenery
- Family-centered community
Job Posted by ApplicantPro