Canary Dental, formerly Wingate Dental, is looking for a friendly, team-oriented, upbeat, part time registered hygienist who is dedicated to delivering exceptional patient service. We are seeking a professional, positive, team player who can grow with us through the years. Our part time hygienist will be moving to Ohio. We are a privately owned, single doctor office, opened Monday - Thursday. The position is for part time. Please check us out at canarydentalcare.com
Our patients are the most important thing in our office and we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality care possible. Our practice is committed to providing a comfortable and pleasant experience for our patients. The office is located in Atchison, KS and the position begins in the next few months, however, the start date is flexible during this time. Prior dental experience is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to create a safe and welcoming environment for every patient
* Perform initial patient screenings and updating/understanding medical history
* Performing a variety of hygiene procedures (routine adult prophys, SRPs, child prophys, x-rays, impressions, intraoral photos, post op instructions etc)
* Clear and thorough understanding of dental hygiene procedures with the ability to recognize gingivitis, periodontitis, caries, cracks
* The ability to educate and advise patients on oral health, preventative care, and treatment needs
* Maintain proper documentation and charts
* Monitor hygiene supply needs
* Efficiency in managing multiple tasks
* Understand health and safety rules, OSHA, HIPAA
* Sterilize dental instruments properly
* Energetic and upbeat interaction with patients
* Passion for the opportunity to work in the ever changing dental field
* Licensed in Kansas
Part Time, typically 2-3 days/week
Dependent upon experience level
Depending on the amount of hours worked per week, but may include 401K matching, dental care, health insurance plans, paid time off.
Office is currently open and following all current guidelines to keep employees and patients safe during this challenging time. Staff wear face shields, N95 masks. Air purifiers are installed in each operatory. Fogger machine is available for use.
Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org