We have immediate openings for Warehouse Shipping Coordinators. This position is responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. This person will communicate with customers and other internal departments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience/Skills)
- Must have experience with shipping and receiving operations (Required)
- Experience with computers and Microsoft programs (Required)
- Communication skills, both oral and written, are essential
- Basic math skills are required
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate data entry of all customer requests and purchase orders
- Ensures that receiving counts match packing lists and purchase orders and that shipping counts match picking documents
- Collects all documentation for inbound freight and route to the proper record-keeping unit
- Provide vigorous response and communication including updates and schedule modifications for customers
- Proactively communicate schedule requirements with Operations Manager
- Oversee the management and completion of all quotes and estimates
- Manage all customer specifications and custom requirements
- Oversee the packaging and order fulfillment functions absolutely
- Performs other duties as assigned
Hours: Part Time hours are flexible M-F
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Please reply with a current resume detailing shipping / receiving experience. Please call 585-360-4670 with questions.
Canalside Staffing places qualified and reliable candidates in temporary, seasonal, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions throughout the Greater Rochester area. We handle a variety of positions in: manufacturing, warehousing, production, assembly, industrial, technical, engineering, customer service, clerical, maintenance, construction, and general labor.