Be a part of something great! Canal Park Liquor is currently seeking a part-time Sales Clerk to join our team!
Our commitment to people and our vision for the future, combined with our history of success spanning decades, makes Sherman Associates who we are. We have become an industry leader by fulfilling our mission of Building Communities, Enriching Neighborhoods, and Empowering People.
Schedule: We are currently seeking part-time availability to include both weekdays and weekends.
- Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with company customer service standards and policies & procedures.
- Observes customers, checks identification for proof-of-age and denies service to underage or intoxicated customers.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions.
- Responsible for ringing up all merchandise. Receives payment for customer purchases. Properly maintains cash drawer, is accountable for all cash, coupons, checks, and receipts in the drawer.
- Receives and checks in delivered merchandise and places in appropriate storage area.
- Fills displays and stocks shelves as needed.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
- Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace with liners.
- May clean building floor by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming around equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of related retail / cashier experience strongly preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read & write English.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with retail point of sale (POS) and inventory systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including building internal and external relationships and conflict resolution skills
- Must have flexible schedule, and able to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
Sherman Associates strives to lead the market in the benefits we offer. The benefits that set us apart for our part-time team members include:
- Fully paid short term disability
- Fully paid life insurance
- Fully paid employee assistance program
- Fully vested 401k company match program
- 9 Paid holidays
- Starbucks and Hotel discounts
- Charitable giving strategy with corporate match
Sherman Associates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply.
This job advertisement is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Only applicants who complete our application process will be considered for employment. Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact email@example.com
Canal Park LiquorsDuluth, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.