Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop resource requirements for the project execution team including project managers, project coordinators and construction managers
- Control and approve project budgets for scope, cost and risk (planned vs actual)
- Assign the execution the team to cross-functional projects of high complexity (quality, scope, schedule, cost, communication, resource issues, risks and customer satisfaction).
- Review and provide input on contract documentation including head agreements and schedules for EPC contracts, EPC subcontracts and supply agreements
- Create and maintain processes, procedures and tools for effective project planning and execution
- Assist in estimation of project costs and development of project schedules.Meet with senior level stakeholders (client, suppliers, internal) to negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Oversee and determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and determine key performance indicators to monitor performance
- Organize project lesson learned reviews to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the CSI Energy Storage Code of Business Conduct
- Adhere to and enforce of all health and safety rules and company policies
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) or Business degree or diploma
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing construction projects and 5 years managing direct reports
- Experience with utility scale renewable construction projects and asset
- Solid and effective interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and visual)
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, risk management and consensus building skills
- Knowledge of general and national codes, medium voltage power systems and photovoltaic or Energy Storage system applications is required.
- Proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong ownership mentality
- Expert knowledge of creating business requirements, work plans, project schedules and associated project artifacts.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to function successfully both independently and within a team
- Demonstrated professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends) as required
- Travel required to client and supplier facilities and sites under construction as needed
Canadian SolarRemote, OR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.